She is a source of inspiration

Is there anything more wonderful than friends who inspires you to become a better Muslim? It's amazing with friends that only with their own actions will inspire you to become a better Muslim. No words is needed. Such a friend is worth gold.  It is important to have muslim sisters to as a support and as a inspiration.

I have such a friend. I am always so happy to see her and she makes me want to be better. She reminds me of the right way without ever saying anything. We always have interesting discussions and conversations with each other about Islam and about everything. She is a real source of inspiration and a wonderful friend. She is strong in her soul. She is a convert like myself and I'm really happy to have met her. A true friend and sister in Islam al hamdulillah!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Lovley thoughts: