My heart is broken

I thought yesterday was really tough, but today was one hundred times worse. Today my son got stitches, and he cried terribly. It was among the worst that I have experienced. To see my little baby cry as if the world would go under. Then the doctor would wrap the penis so that the head of the penis would not go into the skin again.  

But now when we got home we saw that his head had gone into the skin again. I feel so angry at this doctor. This nightmare never ends. Now, we need to go there again tomorrow. Insha Allah it will be a better day tomorrow. I can not do more of these here days. I feel terrible, it feels as if someone pulled out my heart from my body. I can not stand to see my little son crying in this way again. I just don´t know what to do.......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Lovley thoughts: