Photo Challenge completed.


That's it. Now is the Photo Challenge completed. 30 days completed! Yay, what fun that I managed it =D It was really fun and sometimes quite difficult to find good pictures, sometimes I succeeded  not so well in finding an image that suited. Better a bad picture than none at all! Even though it was fun it's great that it's over now. I was a little stressed about that every day there had to be a post, but it is also why it is good to do this kind of challenge. so anyway. It was fun and now it will be regular posts again. hopefully I remember to update the blog even though this challenge is over.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 Lovley thoughts:

Anonymous said...

It was interesting to read your posts every day :) Thanks, sister <3
I wish you a beautiful day.
Lots of hugs.